Project Xzar Pk
April 16, 2024, 06:31:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Please Bare with the current downtime!
Thanks, Pkerftw Staff

Pic Made by Ix Leon Ix

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

jenny's mod application

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jenny's mod application  (Read 136 times)
maxed pker-owned xd

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:59:34 am »

Hello, im sure if your reading this you probably know who i am and are friends with me.Id like to apply for moderator spot because i have been playing project xzar for a long time.Even before the client came out. I know alot of people on the server and i am a really nice person. I help out alot of people espeacily the new players so they can get a good start and continue playing the server and recemond it to there friends. I vote for the server on runelocus when ever i can and i promise if i get moderator i will help players even more then i already do. I will be a great edition to the pkerftw staff. If i get mod and there are spammers i will try to take care of them buy kicking them over and over. I would like to get mod so i can stop barrages spammers etc. And if i do get mod i would also be able to help a player in need ex: a barrager instead of going to get an admin or another mod. I play alot and will keep playing. Thank you everyone who does something for this server and i hope i will be added to pkerftw staff.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

FAITH

Bring it up Rams! 2-5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:13:00 pm »

http://projectxzarpk1.smfforfree4.com/index.php/topic,48.0.html

please follow format
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: