Project Xzar Pk
March 23, 2018, 11:18:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Please Bare with the current downtime!
Thanks, Pkerftw Staff

Pic Made by Ix Leon Ix

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

jenny's mod application

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: jenny's mod application  (Read 20 times)
maxed pker-owned xd

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:59:34 am »

Hello, im sure if your reading this you probably know who i am and are friends with me.Id like to apply for moderator spot because i have been playing project xzar for a long time.Even before the client came out. I know alot of people on the server and i am a really nice person. I help out alot of people espeacily the new players so they can get a good start and continue playing the server and recemond it to there friends. I vote for the server on runelocus when ever i can and i promise if i get moderator i will help players even more then i already do. I will be a great edition to the pkerftw staff. If i get mod and there are spammers i will try to take care of them buy kicking them over and over. I would like to get mod so i can stop barrages spammers etc. And if i do get mod i would also be able to help a player in need ex: a barrager instead of going to get an admin or another mod. I play alot and will keep playing. Thank you everyone who does something for this server and i hope i will be added to pkerftw staff.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Bring it up Rams! 2-5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:13:00 pm »

please follow format
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum | Buy traffic for your forum/website